From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Encarnacion)
Encarnación means incarnation in Spanish.
Encarnación may also refer to:
- Claudio Encarnacion Montero (born 1995), English actor
- Edwin Encarnación (born 1983), Major League Baseball first baseman
- José Encarnación, Jr. (1928-1998), University of the Philippines professor
- Juan Encarnación (born 1976), Major League Baseball outfielder
- Mario Encarnacion (1975–2005), Major League Baseball outfielder
- Alfonso Olivero Encarnacion (born 1970) Paralympian athlete, Dominican Republic 
- Encarnación, Paraguay
- La Encarnación, Honduras
- La Encarnación, a district of Asunción, Paraguay
- Municipality of Encarnación de Diaz, Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Encarnación.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.