From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Enchantment may refer to:
|Look up enchanting, enchantingly, or enchantment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Incantation or enchantment, a magical spell, charm or bewitchment, in traditional fairy tales or fantasy
- the sense of wonder or delight
- for the usage by J.R.R. Tolkien, see "On Fairy-Stories"
Titles and proper names
- Enchantment, a book by Guy Kawasaki
- Enchantment (novel), by science fiction and fantasy author Orson Scott Card
- Enchantment (Channie Series), book 1 of The Channie Series
- Enchantment (band), a 1970s R&B band
- Enchantment (Enchantment album), the debut album by Detroit, Michigan-based R&B group Enchantment
- Enchantment (Charlotte Church album), the fourth music recording/album featuring Charlotte Church
- Enchantment (Chris Spheeris album)
- Enchantment, an album by the Celtic folk-rock band Uffington Horse
- Enchantment (1921 film), a 1921 silent film starring Marion Davies
- Enchantment (1948 film), a 1948 film starring David Niven
- Enchantment, a spell that remains in play in the collectible card game Magic: The Gathering
- Enchantment, a spell that imparts various abilities and bonuses to a weapon or armor item in the MMORPG World of Warcraft
- Enchantment, a special game mechanic in Minecraft, allowing to add special bonuses to items, tools or armor
- Enchanting (programming language),educational programming language designed to program Lego Mindstorms NXT robots
- The Enchantments, an area within the Alpine Lakes Wilderness of the Cascade Range
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.