From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up enchiridion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Erfurt Enchiridion, an early Lutheran hymnal (1524)
- Enchiridion of Augustine, a compact treatise on Christian piety (420)
- Enchiridion of Epictetus, a short manual of Stoic ethical advice compiled by Arrian (2nd century)
- Enchiridion of Dietrich Philips, alternatively title The Handbook of the Christian Doctrine and Religion, compiled (by the grace of God) from the Holy Scriptures for the benefit of all lovers of the Truth (1564)
- Enchiridion Indulgentiarum, the handbook of Catholic prayers with indulgences
- Enchiridion of Sextus Pomponius, a collection of Roman law by Sextus Pomponius (2nd century)
- The Enchiridion militis Christiani of Erasmus, known also as the Handbook of a Christian Knight (1501)
- Enchiridion symbolorum, definitionum et declarationum de rebus fidei et morum, an 1854 compendium of all basic texts of Catholic dogma and morality since the apostles
In popular media
- The animated TV series Adventure Time had an episode called "The Enchiridion!", in which the main characters attempt to find the titular book, which happens to contain useful information for heroes. The book becomes a major point in the plots of later episodes.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.