From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up enclave in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An enclave is a country, or part of, which is surrounded by territories belonging to another country.
Enclave may also refer to:
- Buick Enclave, a full-size luxury crossover SUV
- Civil enclave, an area allotted at an airport belonging to the armed forces
- The Enclave, 2002 film
- Enclave (comics), a group of villains in Marvel Comics
- Enclave (video game), a third-person 3D action game from Starbreeze Studios
- Ethnic enclave, a physical space with high ethnic concentration
- Lifestyle enclave, a sociological term coined by Robert N. Bellah for people who share some feature of private life
- Pirate enclave, or pirate utopia, a speculative view of early forms of autonomous proto-anarchist societies
- The Enclave, the remnants of the pre-war United States government in the Fallout video game series
- Canton of Valréas, also known as the enclave des Papes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.