From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Enclosures)
|Look up enclose, enclosed, enclosure, or Enclosure in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Enclosure is the process of converting common land into private land.
Enclosure or enclosed may also refer to:
- Enclosure, in agriculture, an area of land used for growing crops or keeping livestock: see field
- Enclosure (archaeology), an area of land separated from surrounding land by earthworks, walls, or fencing
- Enclosure, a document or item accompanying a letter
- Enclosed alphanumeric, in linguistics
- Enclosed country, landlocked country
- Enclosed oppidum
- Enclosed religious orders, religious orders separated from the external world
- Enclosed rhyme
- Enclosed embryo, seed
- The Enclosure, a 1961 novel by Susan Hill
- Enclosure (film), a 1961 film
- Any kind of container can be considered an enclosure
- Enclosure (electrical), a cabinet for electrical or electronic equipment
- RSS enclosure, a pointer to a media file from a web feed
- Enclosed heating space, stove
- Enclosed roller coaster
Buildings and structures
- Any building can be considered an enclosure or enclosed space
- Enclosed cremation cemetery
- Enclosed sporting area, arena
- Enclosed bridge, covered bridge
- Enclosed mall
- "Enclosure", a song from the album Metal Gear Solid Original Game Soundtrack
- Enclosure, in jazz compositions, a technique of approaching a note with notes a step above and below, similar to a cambiata
- Enclosure (album), a 1987 album by the Japanese noise musician Merzbow
- All pages beginning with "enclos"
- All pages with titles containing "enclos*"
- Close (disambiguation)
- Container (disambiguation)
- Cover (disambiguation)
- Wrap (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.