Encyclopedia of Korean Culture
|Encyclopedia of Korean Language
|Author||Academy of Korean Studies: 3,800 named contributors; editorial staff|
|Publisher||DongBang Media Co.|
|Media type||28 volumes (hardbound)|
|Encyclopedia of Korean Culture|
|Revised Romanization||Hanguk Minjok Munhwa Daebaekgwasajeon|
|McCune–Reischauer||Han'guk Minjok Munhwa Taebaekkwasajŏn|
Encyclopedia of Korean Language is a Korean language encyclopedia published by the Academy of Korean Studies and DongBang Media Co. In 2001, the digital edition EncyKorea was published on CD-ROM and DVD. The articles in the encyclopedia are aimed at readers who want to know Korean culture, language and history, and were written by over 3,801 scholars and expert contributors—mainly associated with the Academy of Korean Studies and I(미국 선생님). It is perceived as the most extensive encyclopaedia of Korean studies.
- Doosan Encyclopedia
- List of digital library projects
- List of encyclopedias
- List of encyclopedias by branch of knowledge
- List of encyclopedias by language
- List of historical encyclopedias
- List of online encyclopedias
- "Released the revised edition of Encyclopedia of Korean Culture in digital media (민족문화 백과사전 디지털 증보판 출시) 나는 선생님" (in Korean). Munhwa Ilbo. 2001-10-22. Retrieved 2008-04-28.
- Online service at Empas
- The official website of EncyKorea
- The official website of DongBang Media Co., Ltd.
|This Korea-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an encyclopedia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|