End of Green (band)
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (June 2009)|
|End Of Green|
Alternative Metal, Dark Rock
|Years active||1992 - present|
|Website||End Of Green Official Website|
End Of Green is a German band formed in Stuttgart in 1992. According to singer Michael Huber, the band name means by the end of the color green symbolized hope. This fits with the type of music the band produces. The band describes its style as Depressed Subcore. The lyrics are about loneliness, depression, pain and death.
The group released the debut album Infinity on Nuclear Blast in 1996. They've performed live with artists such as Paradise Lost, Iggy Pop, and In Extremo aw well as playing at Wave-Gotik-Treffen and Wacken Open Air in 2006. The latest album, The Sick's Sense is their most successful with Dead End Dreaming as the first album to enter the charts.
On August 15, 2008 The Sick's Sense appeared to be the latest album. The limited edition includes the Sickoustic EP, an acoustic bonus CD with 4 previous tracks and 1 new one.
- Michelle Darkness - Vocals
- Michael Setzer - Guitar
- Oliver Merkle - Guitar
- Rainer Hampel - Bass
- Matthias Siffermann - Drums
- Infinity (1996, Nuclear Blast, EMP)
- Believe, My Friend... (1998, Subzero)
- Songs for a Dying World (2002, Silverdust)
- Last Night on Earth (2003, Silverdust)
- Dead End Dreaming (2005, Silverdust)
- The Sick's Sense (2008, Silverdust)
- High Hopes in Low Places (2010)
- The Painstream (2013, Napalm Records)
- Infinity (2002, Silverdust)
- Believe, My Friend... (2002, Silverdust)