End of history
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from End of history (disambiguation))
End of history may refer to:
- The advent of a particular political and economic system as a signal of the end point of humanity's sociocultural evolution and the final form of human government, as posited by Thomas More in Utopia, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, Karl Marx and Francis Fukuyama
- The End of History?, a 1989 essay by Fukuyama published in the international affairs journal The National Interest
- The End of History and the Last Man, a 1992 political book by Fukuyama expanding on his essay on the same subject
- The End of History (album), a 2006 album by Fionn Regan
- The End of History, a 55% ABV beer made by the BrewDog brewery, and packaged inside stuffed small animals
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.