From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from End of life)
End-of-life may refer to:
- End-of-life (product), a term used with respect to terminating the sale or support of goods and services.
- End-of-life care, a term to describe medical care for patients with terminal illnesses or conditions that have become advanced, progressive and incurable.
- End All Life Productions, French record label
- End of Life Vehicles Directive, European Community legislation
- The Shouting End of Life, 1995 album by Oysterband
- End of Life on Earth, an album by Full Tank
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.