From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from End of life)
End-of-life may refer to:
- End-of-life (product), a term used with respect to terminating the sale or support of goods and services.
- End-of-life care, a term to describe medical care for patients with terminal illnesses or conditions that have become advanced, progressive and incurable.
- End All Life Productions, French record label
- End of Life Vehicles Directive, European Community legislation
- The Shouting End of Life, 1995 album by Oysterband
- End of Life on Earth, an album by Full Tank
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title End-of-life.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.