From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ende may refer to
- Ende Regency, a regency (second level subdivision) of Indonesia
- Ende (artist), a 10th century Spanish female manuscript illuminator
- Edgar Ende (1901–1965), German surrealist painter
- Michael Ende (1929-1995), German fantasy writer, son of Edgar Ende
- Tan Ende (born 1971), Chinese retired footballer and coach
- Ende language, spoken on Flores Island, Indonesia
- Ende or H. Hasan Aroeboesman Airport, Flores Island, Indonesia
- Electromagnetic Nondestructive Evaluation (ENDE)
- Joop van den Ende (born 1942), Dutch media tycoon and theatrical producer
- Toos van den Ende, Dutch retired rower
- Van der Ende, a Dutch surname
- Hans am Ende (1864-1918), German Impressionist painter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ende.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.