Enders State Forest
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Enders State Forest|
|Connecticut state forest|
|Elevation||909 ft (277 m) |
|Area||2,105 acres (852 ha) |
|Management||Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection|
|Website: Enders State Forest|
- "J O Enders State Forest". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Legislative Program Review and Investigations Committee (January 23, 2014). "State Parks and Forests: Funding". Staff Findings and Recommendations. Connecticut General Assembly. p. A-1. Retrieved March 20, 2014.
- "Connecticut State Forests Seedling Letterbox Series - Clues for Enders State Forest". State Parks and Forests. Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection. Retrieved 2013-09-30.
- "Enders State Forest". State Parks and Forests. Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection. Retrieved 2013-09-29.
- Allyn, Scot (2013-06-10). "Teen’s death at Enders State Forest highlights water’s risks". Farmington Valley Times (Foothills Media Group). Retrieved 2013-10-29.
- "Another Fall in Enders State Forest". CBS Connecticut. 2013-07-02. Retrieved 2013-10-29.
- Enders State Forest Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection