Endesa Termic is a 356 metre high chimney belonging to the thermal power station (i.e.:coal power plant) held by Spanish utility Endesa at As Pontes de García Rodríguez in the outskirts of Ferrol in the province of A Coruña, north-western Spain. Endesa Termic was built in 1974 and is the second tallest chimney in Europe.
 See also
- List of towers
- List of chimneys
- List of tallest freestanding structures in the world
- List of tallest structures in Spain
- Endesa acronym in Spanish for Empresa Nacional de Electricidad S.A.
- Ferrol City and Naval Station in North Western Spain
- Industrial Area & Mine for the Endesa Termic Plant in As Pontes de García Rodríguez
- The Coal Power Plant of As Pontes de García Rodríguez en Ferrolterra (Outskirts of Ferrol) North-western Spain.
- Black Shadows in Green Galicia - The Coal Power Plant of As Pontes de García Rodríguez (Web in Spanish)
- Foster Wheeler to Upgrade Second Unit at As Pontes Power Plant
|This article about a power station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Spanish building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to Galicia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|