From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up endo, endo-, or Endo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Endo may refer to:
- Endo people, an ethnic group in Kenya
- Endo language, the native language of the Endo people
- Endo (band), a nu-metal band
- Endo (surname), a Japanese family name
- Endō, a Japanese sumo wrestler with top division experience
- Endo Pharmaceuticals, a company specializing in drugs for pain management
- Ex parte Endo, a 1944 United States Supreme Court decision
- Endodontics, field of dentistry
As a prefix
Endo, a prefix from greek ἔνδον endon meaning "within, inner, absorbing, or containing"
- Endoscope, an implement used in minimally invasive surgery
- Endometriosis, a disease that relates to a woman's menstrual cycle
- Endo-exo isomerism, in chemistry, a specific stereochemical relationship in molecular geometry
- Endomorphism, in mathematics, a homomorphism from a mathematical object to itself
- Endogenous, meaning "proceeding from within" In Biology Endogenous substances are those that originate from within an organism, tissue, or cell
- For other possible words, see All pages beginning with "Endo"
As an acronym, abbreviation or nickname
- ENDO, name of the annual meeting and conference of The Endocrine Society
- Endo, short for 'endodontic root treatment' in dentistry, otherwise known as a root canal
- Endo, a cycling trick also known as a stoppie, after the possible outcome of flipping "end-over-end" if performed incorrectly
- Endo, a nickname for marijuana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.