From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Endor or Ein Dor may refer to:
- Endor (village), from the Hebrew Bible, a Canaanite village where the Witch of Endor lived
- Indur, a Palestinian village depopulated during the 1948 Arab-Israeli war
- Ein Dor, a Kibbutz in modern Israel
- ENDOR, electron nuclear double resonance, a variation of electron spin resonance
- Endor (Star Wars), the fictional forest moon which is home to the Ewoks
- Middle-earth, in J. R. R. Tolkien's fictional world of Arda, where Endor is the Quenya name for it
- Endor, the most successful nation in the video game Dragon Quest IV
- Endor, a Scottish indie rock band
- Witch of Endor
- Endora, a character from the television series Bewitched, portrayed by actor Agnes Moorehead
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Endor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.