From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up endowment or endow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Endowment may refer to many things:
- Financial endowment, relating to funds or property donated to institutions or individuals (e.g., college endowment)
- Endowment mortgage, a mortgage to be repaid by an endowment policy
- Endowment policy, a type of life insurance policy
- A synonym for budget constraint, the total funds available for spending
- Endowment effect is a cognitive bias
- Endowment can also be a term used for reclaimed land
- Endowment of natural or other resources that can become capital by the process of production.
- Endowment (philosophy); as a philosophical term
- Endowment (Latter Day Saints); a temple ceremony that confers heavenly priesthood power in Mormon theology
- A term for when one person's traits are magically transferred to another in the Runelords saga
- Endowment has frequently been used to express the size of a woman's breasts or a man's genitals
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.