From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up endpoint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An endpoint, end-point or end point may refer to:
- Endpoint (band), a hardcore punk band from Louisville, Kentucky
- Endpoint (chemistry), the conclusion of a chemical reaction, particularly for titration
- End point of clinical trials, primary and secondary endpoints of clinical trials
- Clinical endpoint, in clinical research, a disease, symptom, or sign that constitutes one of the target outcomes of the trial or its participants
- Communication endpoint, the entity on one end of a transport layer connection
- Endpoint, the entry point to a service, a process, or a queue or topic destination in service-oriented architecture
- Endpoint, either of the two nodes of a graph (mathematics)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.