Enemy at the Gate
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Enemy at the Gate (disambiguation))
Enemy at the Gate may refer to:
- Enemy at the Gates: The Battle for Stalingrad, William Craig's 1973 non-fiction book.
- Enemy at the Gates, a 2001 film starring Jude Law and Joseph Fiennes, partly based on William Craig's book.
- "Enemy at the Gate" (Frasier), an episode of Frasier
- "Enemy at the Gate" (Stargate Atlantis), the final episode of Stargate Atlantis
- Stalingrad enemy at the gates the social conditions in stalingrad Kurt C. Ulmer
- Enemy at the Door, a British television drama series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enemy at the Gate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.