Energy Economics (journal)
|Abbreviated title (ISO 4)||Energ. Econ.|
|Edited by||B.W. Ang, R.S.J. Tol, and J.P. Weyant|
|Publisher||North Holland (Netherlands)|
Energy Economics is a scientific journal published by Elsevier under its "North Holland" imprint. The journal publishes research papers concerned with the economic and econometric modelling and analysis of energy systems and issues. The Journal of Energy Finance and Development was incorporated into Energy Economics in 1999.
Abstracting and indexing
Energy Economics is indexed in:
- Current Contents
- Enviro/Energyline Abstracts Plus
- Environmental Abstracts
- Fuel and Energy Abstracts
- Journal of Economic Literature
- Public Affairs Information Service Bulletin
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- According to the 2008 edition of the Journal Citation Reports, its 2008 impact factor is 2.248, ranking it 15th out of 209 in the Economics category in which it is listed.