|Full name||Enes Ünal|
|Date of birth||10 May 1997|
|Place of birth||Osmangazi, Turkey|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 March 2015.
† Appearances (Goals).
Enes Ünal (born 10 May 1997) is a Turkish footballer who plays for Bursaspor. He made his Süper Lig debut on 25 August 2013 against Galatasaray. An international at several youth levels, he earned his first senior cap on 31 March 2015 in a friendly against Luxembourg.
He was born in Osmangazi in Bursa Province, and was promoted from the Bursaspor Youth Squad. He made his professional debut against FK Vojvodina in the first leg of third qualifying round of 2013–14 UEFA Europa League on 1 August 2013, replacing Sebastián Pinto for the last five minutes of a 2–2 draw at Karađorđe.
On 25 August 2013, Enes Ünal came off the bench for Ferhat Kiraz in the 71st mintute to make his debut against Galatasaray, and scored his first league goal three minutes later with the assist by Pablo Batalla. This goal made him the youngest player to score in the Süper Lig. On 21 October, Enes Ünal scored his second league goal against Kayserispor with the assist by Şener Özbayraklı. On 19 December 2013, Enes Ünal came off the bench for Musa Çağıran in the 80th minute in the Turkish Cup game against İnegölspor, and scored Bursaspor's second goal via a free kick two minutes later, netting the third in the 86th minute. On 12 February 2014, Enes Ünal scored the 3rd goal for Bursaspor against Akhisar Belediyespor in the cup group stages. They finished first in the group stage with 13 points and advanced to the semi-finals to face Galatasaray.
After scoring a spectacular 25 goals in 24 games for the Turkey U16 side, he was quickly promoted to the U17s, and after scoring his first professional goal in 2013 was invited to join the Turkey U21 side, despite being just 16 years old. He scored his first U21 goal in 4-0 win against Malta.
- "Enes Ünal". TFF. Retrieved 1 April 2015. (Turkish)
- "Voijvodina 2-2 Bursaspor" (in Turkish). UEFA. 1 August 2013. Retrieved 1 August 2013.
- "Turkey ease to four-goal Malta victory". UEFA. 5 September 2013. Retrieved 13 March 2015. (Turkish)
- "Lüksemburg 1 - 2 Türkiye". Hürriyet. 1 April 2015. Retrieved 1 April 2015. (Turkish)
- "Lüksemburg Türkiye maç sonucu: 1-2". Milliyet. 31 March 2015. (Turkish)
- Benson, Ryan (31 March 2015). "Luxembourg 1-2 Turkey: Calhanoglu stakes claim with late winner". Goal.com. Retrieved 9 April 2015.