From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Engel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Engel means angel in some Germanic languages and may refer to:
Mathematics and science
- Engel group, in mathematics
- Engel's theorem, in mathematics
- Engel expansion, in mathematics
- Engel curve, in economics
- Engel (band), Swedish industrial/melodic death metal band
- "Engel" (song), performed by Rammstein
- "Engel", 2014 song by Admiral P featuring Nico D
- Engel (role-playing game), 2002 role-playing game
- All pages with titles containing "Engel"
- Engle (disambiguation)
- Engels (disambiguation)
- Engel v. Vitale, U.S. Supreme Court decision (1962)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Engel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.