|Traded as||ASX: EGN|
|Dale Ephinstone (chairman & majority shareholder)|
|Revenue||$176.1 m (June 2013)|
|($91.5 m) (June 2013)|
|Subsidiaries||Centre for Excellence in Rail Training
Drivetrain Power and Propulsion
Engenco Limited is an Australian engineering company with operations in Australia, Asia, Europe and America. It is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.
Engenco was founded as Global Turbocharger Specialists Australia by Michael Coote in 1989 providing diesel engine spare parts. It was renamed GTSA Engineering and later Coote Industrial.
- Centre for Excellence in Rail Training
- Drivetrain Power and Propulsion
- Gemco Rail
In December 2012 chairman Dale Elphinstone, who was the largest shareholder with a 37.6% stake, made a takeover offer for all the shares in the company. The takeover offer was unsuccessful with Elphinstone only having taken his shareholding up to 65.1% when the offer closed.
- Annual Report 30 June 2008 Coote Industrial
- Engenco Limited (EGN) Australian Stock Exchange
- Company name change Engenco 26 November 2010
- Annual Report 30 June 2012 Engenco
- Our Businesses Engenco
- History Engenco
- Sale of South Spur Rail Services Business Coote Industrial 7 June 2010
- Unconditional Cash Offer for Engenco Elph Pty Ltd 12 December 2012
- Close of Bid - Distribution Schedule and Top 20 Shareholders Engenco 23 April 2013