From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from English (disambiguation))
English usually refers to something of, from, or related to England, including:
- English language, a West Germanic language
- English people, a nation and ethnic group
- English national identity, the English identity and common culture
English may also refer to:
- English (surname), people with the family name English
- English (programming language), a database retrieval and reporting language
- English (film), a 2013 Indian Malayalam film
- English, a cue sports term for the spin placed on the cue ball when hit
- English, an Amish term for non-Amish, regardless of ethnicity
- England (disambiguation)
- English as a second or foreign language, use or study of English by speakers with different native languages
- English literature, literature written in the English language
- English grammar, the grammar of English
- Englisch, a surname
- All pages beginning with "English"
- All pages with titles containing "English"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.