From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Catholics executed under treason legislation (1534–1680); or
- Protestants executed under heresy laws during the reign of Mary I of England (1553–1558).
The term may also refer to the following schools and churches:
- English Martyrs Catholic School, Leicester
- English Martyrs School and Sixth Form College, Hartlepool
- English Martyrs Church, Preston (full name "Church of St Thomas of Canterbury and the English Martyrs")
- English Martyrs' Church, Wallasey, Merseyside
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title English Martyrs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.