From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Englishman may refer to:
- English people
- Jason Englishman, Canadian rock music singer and guitarist
- Jenny-Bea Englishman, real name of the Canadian singer Esthero
- Erald Briscoe, reggae musician who records under the name Englishman
- Carlos Babington (born 1949), Argentine former football striker known as "El Inglés" (the Englishman)
- Englishman River, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
- Englishman River (Maine), Washington County, Maine, United States
- Englishman Bay, Washington County, Maine, United States
- Englishman (album), by Barrington Levy
- Anglicus (disambiguation) (Latin for "the Englishman"), a list of people so named
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.