|Enontekiö Airport Terminal|
|IATA: ENF – ICAO: EFET|
|Elevation AMSL||306 m / 1,005 ft|
|Source: AIP Finland
Statistics from Finavia
Enontekiö Airport (Finnish: Enontekiön lentoasema) (IATA: ENF, ICAO: EFET) is an airport located in Enontekiö, Finland, 5 NM (9.3 km; 5.8 mi) west southwest of Hetta, the municipal centre of Enontekiö.
It is mainly used by charter flights, whose passengers account for 95% of the airport's passenger volume. Regular flights to Enontekiö are established only in the spring and the autumn. Since the autumn 2013, these flights have been operated by Air100. In 2012 and 2013, the spring flights to Helsinki-Vantaa were provided by Flybe Nordic and before this by Finncomm Airlines. In December 2012, Enter Air operated special "Santa flights" to Enontekiö from various UK destinations. The nearest airport with daily flights is Kittilä Airport, 150 km road distance.
In August 2009, Finavia informed that the airport would be renamed as Enontekiö-Kautokeino Saami Airport.
operated by Central Connect Airlines
- "EFET Enontekiö" (PDF). AIP Suomi / Finland. Finavia. 5 May 2011. pp. EFET AD 2.1, 1–8. Retrieved 16 July 2011.
- "Finavia's Air Traffic Statistics 2010" (PDF). Vantaa: Finavia. pp. 7, 9. Retrieved 16 July 2011.
- "Åpning av Enontekiö – Kautokeino Saami airport" (in Norwegian). Kautokeino: Kautokeino kommune. 11 August 2009. Retrieved 5 February 2010.
- "Traffic statistics – Passengers". Finavia. Retrieved 16 July 2011.
- Finavia – Enontekiö Airport
- AIP Finland – Enontekiö Airport
- Current weather for EFET at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for ENF at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about an airport in Finland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|