From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Enos (disambiguation))
People in religious scripture
- Enos (Bible), a genealogical figure in the Bible.
- The Book of Enos, one of the books that make up The Book of Mormon
- Enos (Book of Mormon), author of the Book of Enos
- Enos Cabell, a baseball player
- Enos D. Hopping (1805–1847), U.S. Army general of the Mexican–American War
- Enos Stan Kroenke, American Businessman
- Enos McLeod, reggae singer and producer
- Enos Slaughter (1916–2002), a baseball player
- Benjamin Enos (1788–1868), New York politician
- Elihu Enos (1824-1892) Wisconsin politician
- John Enos III, an American actor
- Mireille Enos, American actress
- Truman Enos (1777–1858), New York politician
- Enos would be Sony backwards for a marketing campaign for PlayStation a video game system.
- Enos, Indiana, an unincorporated community
- Enos, Turkey, a town
- Enos (butterfly), a gossamer-winged butterfly genus
- Enos (chimpanzee), an ape launched into space
- ENOS Rescue-System, an electronic rescue and locating system for use by divers at sea
- eNOS, the enzyme Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase
- Enos Strate, a character in the TV series The Dukes of Hazzard
- Enos (TV series), a spin-off series about the character
- Enos Fry, a fictitious character in the TV series Futurama, originally the grandfather of Philip J. Fry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.