From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Enrich)
|Look up enrichment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Enrich may mean:
- The process of adding nutrients to cereals or grain: see food fortification.
- The process of adding sugar to grape must during winemaking in order to achieve a higher alcohol content of the wine, more commonly referred to as chaptalization.
- Behavioral enrichment, the practice of providing animals under managed care with stimuli such as natural and artificial objects.
- Environmental enrichment (neural), how the brain is affected by the stimulation of its information processing provided by its surroundings
- The process of enhancing breathing gas for scuba diving (e.g. in Enriched Air Nitrox).
- Job enrichment, improving work processes and environments so they are more satisfying for employees.
- Nuclear enrichment, the process of increasing the Uranium-235 content of nuclear fuel in preparation for nuclear power plants or nuclear weapons.
- The United States Enrichment Corporation, a manufacturer of enriched uranium.
- Unjust enrichment, in civil law, a term for someone who has benefitted another party with the expectation of compensation, but who has not been justly compensated.
- The Enrichment Center Percussion Ensemble from the Enrichment Centre in Winston-Salem NC
- The Living Enrichment Center, a church in Portland, Oregon.
- The notion of enriched category in mathematics.
- The analysis of gene product annotations using GO Term Enrichment in biology.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enrichment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.