From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ensenada is a Spanish word meaning a bay.
It may refer to:
- Ensenada, Baja California, a city in Mexico
- Ensenada Municipality, a subdivision of the Mexican state of Baja California
- Ensenada, Buenos Aires, a city in Argentina
- Ensenada Partido, a subdivision of Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- Ensenada, Chile a small locality next to Puerto Varas
- Ensenada, New Mexico
- Ensenada, Puerto Rico, a locality in Guánica municipality
- N. Senada, a composer who collaborated with the rock band The Residents
- Marquis of Ensenada (1702–1781), a Spanish statesman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.