From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ensi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ensi may refer to:
- Ensi (rapper), an Italian rapper
- ENSI, a Mesopotamian royal title in various Babylonian city states
- Ensign, (as an abbreviation of)
- ensî, (plural) the Old High German word for pagan deities
- ENSI, the Swiss Federal Nuclear Safety Inspectorate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.