Enterprise Municipal Airport (Alabama)
|Enterprise Municipal Airport|
|NAIP aerial image, June 2006|
|IATA: ETS – ICAO: KEDN – FAA LID: EDN|
|Owner||City of Enterprise|
|Elevation AMSL||361 ft / 110 m|
|Sources: FAA and City of Enterprise|
Enterprise Municipal Airport (IATA: ETS, ICAO: KEDN, FAA LID: EDN) is a city owned, public use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) west of the central business district of Enterprise, a city in Coffee County, Alabama, United States. It is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation facility.
Facilities and aircraft
Enterprise Municipal Airport covers an area of 90 acres (36 ha) at an elevation of 361 feet (110 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 5/23 with an asphalt surface measuring 5,080 by 100 feet (1,548 x 30 m).
For the 12-month period ending January 25, 2010, the airport had 43,456 aircraft operations, an average of 119 per day: 58% military and 42% general aviation. At that time there were 52 aircraft based at this airport: 81% single-engine, 14% multi-engine, 2% helicopter, and 4% ultralight.
- "Enterprise Municipal Airport". City of Enterprise. Retrieved October 19, 2013.
- FAA Airport Master Record for EDN ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective April 5, 2012.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF, 2.03 MB). National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010.
- "IATA Airport Code Search (ETS: Enterprise Municipal)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved July 24, 2013.
- "Enterprise Municipal Airport (IATA: ETS, ICAO: KEDN, FAA: EDN)". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved June 15, 2012.
- Airport page at City of Enterprise website
- Aerial image as of March 1997 from USGS The National Map
- Airfield photos from U.S. Civil Air Patrol at the Wayback Machine (archived September 23, 2006)
- FAA Terminal Procedures for EDN, effective June 26, 2014
- Resources for this airport: