Enterprise Municipal Airport (Oregon)
|Enterprise Municipal Airport|
|IATA: none – ICAO: none – FAA LID: 8S4|
|Owner||City of Enterprise|
|Elevation AMSL||3,957 ft / 1,206 m|
|Sources: FAA and City of Enterprise|
Facilities and aircraft
Enterprise Municipal Airport covers an area of 10 acres (4 ha) at an elevation of 3,957 feet (1,206 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 12/30 with an asphalt surface measuring 2,850 by 50 feet (869 x 15 m).
For the 12-month period ending April 27, 2009, the airport had 4,850 aircraft operations, an average of 13 per day: 91% general aviation and 9% air taxi. At that time there were 31 aircraft based at this airport: 87% single-engine and 13% ultralight.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 8S4 ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective November 15, 2012.
- "Enterprise Municipal Airport (S84)". City of Enterprise. Retrieved October 19, 2013.
- Airport page at City of Enterprise website
- Aerial image as of June 1994 from USGS The National Map
- Resources for this airport: