From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Entrada is a Spanish or Portuguese word meaning entry and may refer to:
- Entrada Sandstone, a geological formation spread across Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and Utah
- Entradas, a town in Castro Verde, Portugal
- La Entrada, a town in Honduras
- La Entrada al Pacifico, a trade corridor between Mexico and the United States
- "Entrada" (Fringe), an episode of the television series Fringe
- entrada, an expedition or journey into unexplored territory usually sponsored by a sovereign state
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.