From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- See entrainment for other types.
- The entrapment of liquid droplets or solid particulates in a flowing gas, as with smoke.
- The entrapment of gas bubbles or solid particulates in a flowing liquid, as with aeration.
- Given two mutually insoluble liquids, the emulsion of droplets of one liquid into the other liquid, as with margarine.
- Given two gases, the entrapment of one gas into the other gas.
- "Air entrainment" - The intentional entrapment of air bubbles into concrete.
|This engineering-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|