From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up entrenchment, entrenched, or entrench in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Entrenchment, Entrenched or Entrench may refer to:
- A trench
- Military trenches with relation to Trench warfare, especially that of World War I
- An entrenchment clause within a constitution, making it more difficult to amend
- Entrenched legislation, a similar but broader concept
- Entrenchment hypothesis, in financial theory
- Entrenched Player's Dilemma, a concept featured in Wikinomics
- The process forming an Entrenched river, a process of erosion
- Entrench (album), a 2013 album by the Canadian band KEN mode
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.