From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up entropy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Entropy is a measure of disorder in a system.
- Entropy, in thermodynamics, energy that is not available to do work
- Entropy (information theory), a measure of the amount of information contained in a message
- Entropy (computing), a discussion of entropy generation and API's in computer systems
- Entropy (package manager), a Sabayon Linux package manager
- Entropy (anonymous data store), a discontinued project to build a computer network designed to be resistant to censorship
- Entropy (ecology), a measure of biodiversity in the study of biological ecology
- Entropy (anesthesiology), a measure of a patient's cortical function
Media and popular culture
- Entropy: A New World View, a book by Jeremy Rifkin and Ted Howard
- Entropy (1977 board game)
- Entropy (1994 board game)
- Entropy (video game)
- Entropy is the name the character "Alchemiss" went by in Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich, after she went insane over the sudden expansion of her powers.
- Entropy (album), an album by Anathallo and Javelins
- Entropy / Send Them, a hip-hop suite by DJ Shadow and the Groove Robbers
- "Entropy", a song by Bad Religion from Against the Grain
- "Entropy", a song by VNV Nation from Matter + Form
- "Entropy", a song by Moxy Früvous from The 'b' Album
- "Entropy", a song by MC Hawking
- Entropia (album), debut album by Swedish band Pain of Salvation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Entropy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.