From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Environmental Protection Administration)
EPA commonly refers to the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
EPA may also refer to:
- China: Ministry of Environmental Protection of the People's Republic of China, formerly the State Environmental Protection Agency
- Ireland: Environmental Protection Agency (Ireland)
- New Zealand: Environmental Protection Authority (New Zealand)
- Scotland: Scottish Environment Protection Agency
- Sweden: Environmental Protection Agency (Sweden)
- Taiwan: Environmental Protection Administration (Republic of China)
- United States: United States Environmental Protection Agency
- Pakistan: Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency
United States 
- Environment Protection Authority (Victoria)
- Environmental Protection Agency (Queensland)
- Department of Environment and Climate Change (New South Wales) which replaced the "New South Wales Environmental Protection Authority"
- Environmental Protection Authority of Western Australia
Other uses 
- East Palo Alto, California, a city in California
- Economic Partnership Agreement, a free trade scheme between two countries
- Economic Partnership Agreements, a free trade scheme involving the European Union with the Group of African, Caribbean and Pacific countries
- Eesti Põllumajandusakadeemia, now Estonian University of Life Sciences
- Eicosapentaenoic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid
- Electrostatic Protected Areas, see Electrostatic discharge
- Enduring power of attorney in law
- English Pale Ale, beer in the Dark Star Brewery range
- English Phonetic Alphabet
- Environmental Protection Act, a UK act of parliament.
- EPA Larnaca FC, a former Cypriot football club
- EPA tractor, an emergency tractor
- Établissement public à caractère administratif, a public law legal person in France
- Euronext Paris, a stock exchange
- European Patent Agency, now European Patent Office
- European Patent Attorney, a legal specialization for Representation before the European Patent Office
- European Pathway Association, a clinical research organization
- European Practice Assessment, pan-European development for quality management in primary health care
- European Pressphoto Agency, a news photo agency
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.