Environmental Waste Controls
Environmental Waste Controls plc (EWC) is a privately held Merseyside- based UK company, who provide waste management and recycling solutions[clarification needed] for various types of industry. It was first founded by Bill Edwards in 1993, who initially started the business from his bedroom; the concept was to offer a total transparent and fixed-price waste and recycling management package.
During the first six months of developing the business, EWC carried out extensive product research and market testing with several pilot projects with local NHS Trusts, following the success of these projects the product supply line, marketing strategy and concept of the business were firmly established.
Since 1993 EWC has provided over 500 organisations and many local authority household waste and recycling centres, such as the Hilton hotel, Radisson Hotels, railway stations, National Health Service Trusts and local government boddis, both in the UK ans Ireland, with significant cost reduction in their waste budget, through maximising recycling and minimising fixed-prices for waste segregation, storage, transport and waste disposal for landfill.
Corporate functions and services
Other present day (as of 2010) functions and services include-
Aluminium scrap recycling
Waste Management and Recycling Services
Industrial waste balers
Automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) Parking Systems
Hospital waste management
Landfill waste management services As of 2014 nearly bankrupt down sized sold off property in Scotland to pay debt engineering side went in to liquidation and started trading under new name compaction uk
- "Home | Environmental Waste Controls". Ewc.eu.com. 2011-04-13. Retrieved 2011-07-24.
- "Environmental Waste Controls ltd: Information from". Answers.com. Retrieved 2011-07-24.
- "Waste And Disposal in Widnes. Find Widnes Waste And Disposal at". Ufindus.com. 2011-05-31. Retrieved 2011-07-24.
- "Environmental Waste Controls Plc". Applegate.co.uk. Retrieved 2011-07-24.
- "Environmental Waste Controls P.L.C. in Prescot, Merseyside, United Kingdom". Utilities.zibb.co.uk. Retrieved 2011-07-24.