From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ephraim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ephraim was a Biblical patriarch.
Ephraim may also refer to:
- Tribe of Ephraim
- Ephraim (given name)
- Ephraim (surname)
- Ephraim of Nea Makri (1384-1426), Greek saint
- Mount Ephraim
- Ephraim, Utah, USA
- Ephraim, Wisconsin, USA
- Ephraim (Fire Emblem), a character in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- Ephraim in the wilderness
- Wood of Ephraim
- Mount Ephraim, New Jersey, a borough in Camden County, New Jersey
- Mount Ephraim (Vermont), a mountain near North Springfield, Vermont
- Old Ephraim, a grizzly bear
- Ephrem (name)
- The Book of Ephraim, a 1976 poem by James Merrill in his 1982 trilogy The Changing Light at Sandover
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ephraim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.