From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ephyra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ephyra may refer to:
- The ancient city of Cichyrus in Thesprotia, later known as Ephyra
- Ephyra, one of the Oceanids
- Ephyra, one of the Nereids
- Ephyra, a stage of the life cycle of jellyfish
- Efyra, a village and an archeological site in Elis, Greece
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ephyra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.