|Industry||Computer Hardware, Imaging|
|Founded||Ottawa, Ontario (2003)|
|Headquarters||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|Key people||Mike Sandler, CEO
Leroy Chiao, VP Aerospace
Epiphan Systems Inc. markets, develops, manufactures, and supports a line of niche VGA/DVI signal processing products and high resolution frame grabbers. Epiphan Systems makes the world's only external high resolution frame grabbers capable of transferring images over the USB bus and, to date, is the only company producing external VGA/DVI frame grabbers that are capable of capture rates over 60 frames per second using precompressor technologies for image capture.
Clients and integrators of Epiphan Systems' technologies include the US Armed Forces, Microsoft, IBM, as well as a slate of other high-profile organizations. Epiphan Systems’ products are also critical in the field of telemedicine, where they are used to relay images from medical equipment over the Internet. Epiphan's video broadcasting devices have also been used by NASA on the International Space Station for ultrasound remote diagnostics purposes.
In December 2009, Epiphan Systems announced the release of the VGA2Ethernet, the first Gigabit Ethernet based VGA frame grabber, capable of capture rates of up to 120 frames per second, which makes it the fastest VGA frame grabber available.
- "Epiphan Systems". Retrieved 2007-09-11.
- "The doctor will see you now — on the space shuttle". Retrieved 2011-06-06.
- "Everyday Tech From Space: Medical Diagnosis at a Distance". Retrieved 2011-06-06.
- "iXBT: DVI2USB - устройство для захвата DVI и VGA сигнала от Epiphan Systems Inc." (in Russian). Retrieved 2007-09-11.
- "Feature comparison table for the world’s best VGA and DVI frame grabbers Screen Capture News". Retrieved 2008-09-18.
- "Lights, lap-camera, tele-action! Remote Guidance". Retrieved 2008-09-18.
- "Frame Grabbers Making Remote Monitoring Possible". Retrieved 2010-10-06.
- "Image-Capture Devices Extend Medicine's Reach". Retrieved 2010-09-03.
- "Frame Grabber works with 32-/64-bit Windows and Linux.". Retrieved 2010-09-03.
- "FASTEST GROWING COMPANIES: #5 - Epiphan Systems Inc.". Retrieved 2010-09-03.
- "Luxoft Helps Epiphan Systems Develop the World’s First Portal for Quick Computer-Aided Design of T-Slotted Aluminum Frames". Retrieved 2010-09-03.