From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up episodic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Episodic may refer to:
- The nature of television series that are divided into short programs known as Episodes
- Episodic memory, types of memory that result from specific incidents in a lifetime
- In Geology, episodic refers to events that occur or have occurred periodically
- Episodic writing, a publishing format by which a single large work is presented in contiguous (typically chronological) installments
- Episodic video game, a video game of a shorter length that is commercially released as an installment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.