Digital: 57 UHF Parnes Attica, Analog: 51 UHF from Chlomon Mountain at Fthiotida, 55 UHF from P. Elias of Livadia, 62 UHF from Parnassus Mountain. On 2008 was approved for Digital Transmission, together with two other television stations of the same Region.
Not informative general, cultural, social, musical entertainment.
Company's shareholder structure on 8/07/2012:
- John E. Pantazopoulos, Telecommunication Engineer D.Sc.: 40.00%
- John A. Tsiplakos, Economist: 30.00%
- Christos A. Tsiplakos, Electronic Engineer: 30.00%
- Official Website
- Greek Publicity Quide
- Union of Regional Televisions of Greece
- Greek National Council for Radio and Television (NCRTV) - List of the licensed Digital TV Stations