From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Epworth may refer to:
- Epworth, Newfoundland and Labrador, a hamlet, Burin Peninsula, Newfoundland
- Epworth Park, a neighborhood in Grand Bay-Westfield, New Brunswick
- United Kingdom
- Epworth, Lincolnshire, town in England
- United States
- Epworth by the Sea, Georgia, a Methodist retreat center
- Epworth, Illinois, a town
- Epworth, Iowa, a suburb of Dubuque
- Epworth Heights, Michigan, a summer resort in Ludington, Michigan
- Epworth Street, Michigan, a residential street in Detroit, Michigan
- Epworth, Zimbabwe, a city and suburb of Harare
- Epworth Hall (disambiguation), several buildings
- Epworth Hospital in Melbourne, Australia
- Epworth School, a private school in Scottsville, Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Harvard-Epworth United Methodist Church, a church located beside Harvard Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
- Paul Epworth, a British music producer and musician
- Epworth League, a youth organization of the American Methodist Episcopal church
- Epworth sleepiness scale, used in the diagnosis of sleep apnea
- Friar Lane & Epworth F.C., a football (soccer) club, Aylestone, Leicestershire, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Epworth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Rogal, Samuel J. (2009). The American Pre-College Military School: A History and Comprehensive Catalog of Institutions. McFarland. p. 151. ISBN 9780786453290. Retrieved 2 January 2015.