From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up equal, equals, equaling, or equaled in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Equal commonly refers to a state of equality.
Equal or equals may also refer to:
- Equals sign, or the symbol "="
- EQUAL Community Initiative, an initiative within the European Social Fund of the European Union
- The Equals, a British pop group formed in 1965
- E.Quals, a Nepali Heavy Metal band
- Equal (sweetener), a brand of artificial sweetener
- Equals (film), a Sci-fi film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.