From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up equal rights in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Equal rights may refer to:
- Equality before the law, when all people have the same rights
- Human rights, when such rights are held in common by all people
- Civil rights, when such rights are held in common by all citizens of a nation
- Women's rights, when such rights are held in common by both men and women
- Equal Rights Amendment, a proposed amendment to the U.S. Constitution that intended to advance such a condition for women's rights
- The law of equal liberty, a moral principle described by Herbert Spencer
It can also refer to:
- Equal Rights (motto), motto of the state of Wyoming, USA
- Equal Rights (journal), a 1920s feminist journal
- Equal Rights (album), a 1977 reggae release by Peter Tosh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Equal rights.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.