From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up equality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Equality may refer to:
- Equality, Alabama, an unincorporated community
- Equality Township, Gallatin County, Illinois
- Equality, Illinois, a village
- Equality Township, Red Lake County, Minnesota
- Equality Colony, an American socialist colony founded in 1897 in Washington state
- Equality before the law
- Equal opportunity
- Equality of outcome or equality of condition
- Gender equality
- Racial equality
- Social equality
- LGBT equality
- Equality Party (disambiguation), several political parties
- Equality Act (disambiguation), various pieces of legislation
- Equality; or, A History of Lithconia, an 1802 American serial collected as a novel in 1837
- Equality (novel), an 1897 novel by Edward Bellamy, sequel to Looking Backward
- Equality (1931), R. H. Tawney's argument for an egalitarian society
Other uses 
- Equality (film), a 2010 short film by Al Sutton that documents the Women's Strike for Equality of 1970
- Equality (mathematics), a property of different objects being quantitatively the same.
See also 
- List of LGBT rights organizations for various organizations such as Equality Alabama, Equality California, etc.
- Equal (disambiguation)
- Equity (disambiguation)
- Social inequality
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.