From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up equalization or equalisation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Equalization is correction for frequency-dependent processing of signals.
Equalization may also be:
Science and technology
- Equalization (audio), specific to audio signals and sound processing
- RIAA equalization, the RIAA specification for the correct playback of gramophone records
- Bandwidth equalization, in computer networking
- Blind equalization, a digital signal processing technique
- Histogram equalization
- Delay equalization
- Equalization (proof), an analysis of load-sharing anchors
- Equalizing basin, a reservoir used to regulate water flow below a dam
Economics and finance
- Factor price equalization
- Equalization payments
- Equalization pool
- Risk equalization
- Tax equalization
- Interest Equalization Tax
- Equalization of pressure within the ear, a.k.a. ear clearing
- Equalization, sharing of load in anchors for rappelling and rock climbing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Equalization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.