From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up equaliser or equalizer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Equalizer or equaliser (see spelling differences) may refer to:
- Science and technology
- Equalization, the process of adjusting the strength of certain frequencies within a signal
- Equalization (audio), frequency-dependent processing of audio signals
- An Equalizer (communications) used in telecommunications
- Equalizer (mathematics), the solution set of an equation
- A term sometimes used to describe a whippletree
- The Equalizer, a 1985-1989 American action-adventure television series
- The Equalizer (film), a 2014 film based on the TV show
- stagename for Bill Danenhauer
- A weapon in the video game Team Fortress 2 that deals more damage as the player loses health.
- Equalizer (Datel), a game-hacking cheat cartridge by Datel
- GAU-12 Equalizer, a type of Gatling gun
- A slang term for a gun
- Nickname for the Colt Single Action Army
- Equaliser (sports), a goal or run that ties the game
- Equalizer (computer program), a program which helps Stephen Hawking to talk.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Equalizer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.