From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Equilateral can refer to:
- Equilateral polygon, in geometry
- Equilateral triangle, in geometry
- Equilateral dimension of a metric space, in mathematics
- Equilateral triathlon, in which each leg would take an approximately equal time
- Venus Equilateral, a set of 13 science fiction short stories by George O. Smith
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Equilateral.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.