Smadi Wolfman and Eran Riklis (right), 2010
|Born||September 2, 1954|
|Children||Tammy and Jonathan|
Riklis was born in Israel in 1954 and lived in Montreal and New York until he was six, when the family returned to Israel. He served in the Israeli Defense Forces during the Yom Kippur War and went to university in Tel Aviv. He attended the National Film and Television School in England from 1975, the first Israeli to do so.
- Biography for Eran Riklis. Guy Bellinger. Imdb.com. Retrieved 9 May 2009.
- Judi Herman (October 2012). "Zaytoun". Jewish Renaissance 12 (1): 34–35.
- "17th Moscow International Film Festival (1991)". MIFF. Retrieved 2013-03-04.
- Hannah Brown (22 September 2010). "‘Human Resources Manager’ wins big at Ophir Awards". The Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 3 October 2010.
- "9 Foreign Language Films Continue to Oscar Race". oscars.org. 19 January 2011. Retrieved 19 January 2011.
|This article about an Israeli film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|